My portraits aims to make intelligible the soul, personal stories of everyone. The encrusted translucent painting i prepare before, highlights what is usually hidden by habits, masks, clothes ... By this technique I try to create a particular interest to the image; to what is partly hidden... "a sort of conflict, one might say, between the visible that is hidden and the visible that is present." as said R. Magritte.
Making portraits i realise look like an art objet is inspired by Dada, the conceptual art, and it is part of my personal artistic approach.
Offering emotions, reflections, delivered to the appreciation of the spectator, that is my intention.
Look is the center of my preoccupations. Declect at the moment when, in the eyes of my model passes the emotion, the light or the spark which allows me to divine his soul or his inner beauty
The lily pads of this natural pond located in the southeast of France, were covered with water drops. Small arthropods measuring less than one millimetre, called: collembola, walked over. These specimens photographed belong to the family of Sminthuridae (Sminthurides aquaticus), the female on the right is much larger than the male on the left. This species is amphibious, it feeds and breeds in wetlands as natural ponds, lakes and stagnant bog. The light output of the Collembola has been achieved by placing an electronic flash against day.
Equipment used : CANON 5D MARK III, with CANON MPE- 65mm lens, bean bag for stabilization, flashs, Camera settings (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc.) Shutter speed : 1/125 sec - Aperture : F:4 – Iso : 400
Taken in Montpellier, France in April of 2016. The protests against the new labour law intensified in few big cities in France. Montpellier was no exception. The smoke from gaz canons, silhouettes of protesters combined well with the menacing tree which pulls the viewer into the image.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.
More recently, we have made an improvement and now we have a new feature - "Series uploading." Even now, you can download from 3 to 10 photos in the series, united by a common idea. Voting for the series will take place separately from other series in their nominations. vote principle remains the same as for single photos. At the moment, series uploading is available for nominations: "Children's Photography", "Wild Animals", "Staged Photography" and "Reportage photo". This feature is available for any improved account.