A bunch of mosque kids went up to the roof of the mosque to watch us leaving and saying goodbye in their own way after our short visit to their village that was so intense and so emotional. These little kids only go to the mosque and they always love such visits to see the world in our eyes. This was in a village called Tanirt in the suburbs of Agadir city, Morocco
With its distinctive palette of blue and white washed buildings, the city of Chefchaouen keeps its cool in a very hot Morocco. Located in the Rif Mountains of northern Morocco, the city is a breath of fresh air when compared to its bigger imperial neighbors to the south. Laid back is how I best describe the place. Its size can be deceiving; I certainly became lost more than once in its maze of vibrant blue alleyways that wind endlessly throughout this mountain town. If you're planning a trip to Morocco, don't skip this mountain town. You won't be disappointed.
i'took this picture while i'was watch the sunrise , and i was holding this bottle of water . suddenly i'decide to try to make something with this bottle and creat an idea to make a beautifull picture , and that's what happen.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.